Purpose built to the highest specification and meticulously maintained
- All under cover.
- Light, airy, well ventilated, meticulously maintained.
- 12 x 12, rubber mats, drinkers.
- Secure tackrooms with ample storage. Never more than 4 people sharing one tack room.
- Feed room
- Hay/haylage room
- Hay soaking facilities
- Everything designed to make life as easy as possible for both horse and owner.
Round Turnout/Lunge Pen
- 15 meter diameter pen
- Perfect for working with youngsters,natural horsemanship, letting off steam, etc
- Separate winter and summer grazing.
- Well maintained, safe, secure fencing with hard core at all winter gateways.
- 24/7 turnout in summer (optional handling service if you like your horse off the grass for a while)
- 90% of the summer we can provide a choice of stripped grazing for the weight challenged or better quality grass if required.
- Daily turnout in winter.
- Individual hard standing pens with shelter.
- We believe our hard standing pens are our unique selling point. See why here
- Small herds – mares only, geldings only and mixed.
- Paddy Paddock – dry paddock, with shelter, provides another turnout option.
- See Testimonials
Common Area & Toilets
- Affectionately known as the Wendy House, cosy common area including complementary tea/coffee, fridge, microwave, toaster and heater!
- Well behaved dogs welcome. They have as much fun as we do!
- Clean toilet! with heated towel rail.
- Use of 35 x 45 all weather, floodlit school.
- The topping is sand and rubber and rides beautifully.
- Training mirrors.
- Show jumps
- Never crowded
- Purpose built to safely wash down your horse
We are delighted to say that all our owners help to create a great atmosphere and a place you will enjoy spending time. In our opinion it is our clients who make the yard as special as it is. You genuinely won’t find a more friendly and helpful bunch of people anywhere. It also helps if you are a bit mad!